HOW TO BUY A GUN ONLINE
Buying a gun online is made easy with us!
Order in 3 Easy Steps:
STEP 1 – SHOP
- Choose your firearm/ammo or accessories, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
STEP 2 – CHECKOUT
STEP 3 – TRANSFER
- Take ownership of firearm from your chosen local FFL.
- Background check will be done at your chosen local FFL (Transfer fees may apply, inquire with your local FFL)
- More info on background checks and Return policy.
How to Buy Ammo Online
- All ammunition will be shipped FedEx, USPS, or UPS ground.
- Ammunition cannot be shipped air freight, due to shipping regulations.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- Note: Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase a shotgun and rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammo. State laws may vary.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIMES:
Processing times prior to shipment of firearm orders are normally The same day after we receive your payment. Please note: Processing times are separate from actual shipping times. These times may vary based on current order volume.
*For average (UPS,USPS, FedEx, ) Ground shipping times by destination please see the map below.
Is This Gun Legal?
- You must be 18 or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun.
- You are responsible for compliance with your local and state laws.
- Be aware of restrictions on extended magazines and certain types of AR-15 style rifles.
How to Choose an FFL Dealer
- During checkout, you specify a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) near you who transfers the firearm to you, after a successful background check if needed.
- FFL can be your local Gun Shop, Gun Range, or Pawn Shop willing to perform the transfer.
- You pick up your firearm at your FFL Dealer where you will complete the background check.
- If needed, use this FFL Locator for a list of gun dealers near you.
- If you do not know yet, then choose “My dealer is not listed…”.
Dealer Transfer and Background Check
- You are responsible to pay the FFL’s transfer fee – generally $15-20.
- If your FFL dealer is not in our system, the dealer must send their license (FFL) to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Gun Buying FAQs
Q: CAN AMMO BE SHIPPED WITH A GUN?A: No, Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased and shipped separately.
Q: How do I return something?
A: Returns are accepted for merchandise that is defective.
http://megaarmshop.com/ will provide a refund or exchange on all defective firearms, prior to transfer, and accessories found defective within 10 days. Hanzsbrew Armory will have the defective items returned. Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization.
Firearm Returns Info
- Please take your time to inspect all firearms before accepting the transfer.
- Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired.
- We cannot provide a full refund for new firearms once they have been transferred into your possession.
- Also, we do not reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items.
- We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection.
- However, upon discovering a defect after the transfer, the firearm must be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy).